Review Your Transcript
Click here to sign in to your account on the AIA National website.
The transcript display will be similar in format, customizable by date range, and printable for state licensing boards. All transcripts will display each course name, code number, provider name, completion date, learning unit (LU) type, and number of LU hours earned.
Transcripts are also printable formats for submission to state licensing boards. You will find those links below the transcript on the right side of the screen.
1. Upon sign-in, the AIA CES Discovery “Welcome AIA Members” home page will appear in your browser.
2. To see your transcript, simply click the “Transcript” tab in the red horizontal band across the top of the screen.
3. Select the transcript date range from the “Start Date” and “End Date” pull-down menus at the top of the page.
4. Click the “Filter by Date Range” button. To clear the dates you selected and start over, click the “Reset” button.
5. View the transcript for a particular course by clicking on the course name. A pop-up window will display the course-specific information.
6. In that window, click on “Show More” next to the CES Provider’s name to display full contact information for that provider—one of AIA CES Discovery’s new features to help members contact providers directly if necessary.
Need help? Complete transcript and other CES support is available from the AIA Member Care Center: 800.242.3837, select option 3 or AIAMemberCareCES@aia.org.